Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just listen to her

Well, this may be premature, but I'm writing about it anyway.  For the last couple of weeks, Scarlett keeps having near fits when we go to put diapers on for bed.  She kept telling me that she didn't want a diaper.  I told her that if she can have a dry diaper in the morning that we will let her sleep in panties.  She kept waking up wet, so we'd still been putting her in diapers.  She is 32 months now.  Well 2-3 days ago,  I was checking on everyone before I went to bed and found her stark naked.  I didn't want to chance waking her up by putting on a diaper because frankly I didn't want to deal, so I just let it go.  Tonight is the third night now that I am putting her to bed sans diaper because she has been dry the last two mornings.  I may have accidentally gotten myself into having only 1 kid in diapers now (at least till Skyler comes along next month).  I'm super excited about the whole thing and just hope she keeps it up.  When Hazel decided she was done with diapers at night she did it kind of all of a sudden too.  It's awesome.  I'm hoping Van will only be in diapers another year before we can have him potty training.  fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment